60 Favorite Climbs from 5.5 to 5.9
* “Moderate” climbs are usually the most popular.
* Climbers often wander for hours searching for a formation.
* Once they find the climb, it may not be worth the effort.
* “How do we get off this route?” is a common concern.
* “What’s a good 5.7 in the shade with a short approach?” is another popular question.
The Trad Guide to Joshua Tree was written especially for moderate climbers looking for fun routes. It contains detailed maps, directions, and photos for locating each of 60 favorite rock climbs, sun/shade info, descent instructions, and pro suggestions. There is a large, full-color photo of every route, plus other photos showing details of the approach for the more complex areas.